My name is Milly, but it should be Billy because I'm a fella - I mean, when have I ever carried a handbag? I was bought for a mere two shillings in Cardiff Market about 50 years ago. My most embarrassing moment was when I appeared on TV-am's "Wincey's Pets" in the mid-1980's and my true gender was established during a live broadcast.
Here are seven other facts about me:-
1. My home is in Surrey, UK.
2. My hobbies include talking on my shell-phone; attacking shoes and eating buttercup burgers.
3. My favourite movie is "Achilles and the Tortoise".
4. My fave music includes: "I'm a Boy" by The Who; "Eat Your Greens" by Lloyd Cole; "Call any Vegetable" by Frank Zappa and "Salad Days" by Procol Harem.
5. My favourite books: "And the Good Brown Earth" by Kathy Henderson and any book by the wonderful Tony Husband - the tortoise cartoonist.
6. I've appeared twice on TV in the UK.
7. I have my own Youtube website: http://www.youtube.com/user/MrMillysworld?feature=mhee (Copy and paste this into your browser, or just watch the video below.)